Mea culpa. I have been remiss. I have several new articles on the SEMRush blog that might be helpful to online business owners.
First, let’s talk about the most recent, 7 Popular SEO Myths — Busted .
- What happens when you write a post that flows into more than one page? What are the proper rel=”canonical” codes?
- Do <bold> and <strong> have different significance?
- What happens when you prepare your pages for search spiders?
- Should you be guest blogging and where?
- Does freshness matter?
- Is any backlink a good backlink?
- Changing your domain is a bigger deal than changing your site’s architecture.
If you are curious about any of those topics, I have the answers.
I’ve gotten lots of great feedback on these articles. I hope you’ll find them useful, too.